Elex 2 - PS5
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Easy payment Plan
Enjoy 3 to 24 months 0% financing on purchase over QAR 1000*
How it works in 3 easy steps
Make any purchase on our website or in-store of QAR 1000 or more with your credit card.
Receive your items or pick them up in store.
3. Pay Monthly
Contact your bank (partner banks only) immediately & quote your order number to convert it to an installment plan.
To learn more about installment plans click here.
Free Delivery over 200 QAR
Orders are delivered within same day to 2 days. Public Holidays may affect delivery times.
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
ELEX II is the sequel to ELEX, the vintage open-world role-playing experience from the award-winning creators of the Gothic and Risen series, Piranha Bytes. ELEX II returns to the post-apocalyptic Science Fantasy world of Magalan – with massive environments that can be explored with unrivaled freedom via jetpack, you will be able to move through the epic story any way you want.
Several years after Jax defeated the Hybrid, a new threat arrives from the sky, unleashing the dangerous powers of dark Elex and endangering all life on the planet. In order to defend the peace on Magalan and the safety of his own family, Jax has to go on a mission to convince the factions to unite against the invaders and find his own son, Dex, who got separated from him …
Dive into a huge, hand-crafted, completely unique world with multiple factions and diverse environments set in a post-apocalyptic science fantasy universe.
- The game allows you to -
- explore the planet of Magalan with unprecedented freedom, using your trusted jetpack to traverse the map and even fly!
- interact with a lived-in world, full of unique NPCs, who
- *will remember what you’ve done and react accordingly
- *will join or leave your group depending on how you behave
- *are able to be killed, which will have an effect on the story
- engage in fluid close and ranged combat with a massively improved control system
- experience a story where your actions have consequences, immersing you in a world of moral decisions