Make Your Own Cocoa Cake Pops
- ¼ cup / 80 g of natural yoghurt
- 4 tbsp / 40 g of 0.4º olive oil
- 3 cup / 70 g of sugar
- 1 large egg (60 g)
- 1 yolk
- 1 ½ teaspoons of baking powder
- ¾ cup / 90 g of flour
- 2 tbsp / 20 g of unsweetened cocoa
- Mascarpone glaze
- 1. Preheat the oven at 375 F / 190°C.Using a whisk, beat the yoghurt in a bowl with the oil, sugar, egg and yolk.
- 2. Add the sifted flour with the baking powder and cocoa and beat until the mixture is smooth.
- 3. Using the Decomax, fill the semi-spheres of the base of the mould to the brim and put on the lid.
- 4. Bake the Cake Pops in the oven for 12-15 minutes at 375 F / 190°C until they have risen. Remove from the oven, leave to cool for a few minutes before removing from mould.
- 5. Insert the sticks into each Cake Pop.
- 6. Heat up the cheese with the sugar in a bain-marie and gently stir until it has more of a liquid consistency. Add the colouring.
- 7. Carefully coat the Cake Pops in the white mascarpone glaze, remove any excess glaze, place them in the holes of the lid and leave to dry in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.