Cambridge 65 Roses Pro N99 Mask with Military Grade Filtration
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Buy now, pay later
Enjoy 3 to 12 month 0% financing on purchase over QAR 1000
Free Delivery over 200 QAR
Orders are delivered within 2-4 business days. Public Holidays may affect delivery times.
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
Cambridge Masks™ are respirators (PPE) with UK military grade filtration technology. The masks filter out dust and pollution particles such as PM10, PM2.5 and PM0.3 as well as bacteria and viruses using a unique triple layer filtration system. The first layer catches larger pollution particles such as dust and PM10, followed by the Three-Ply Micro Particulate Filter which stops nearly 100% of smaller particulate matter such as PM2.5 and PM0.3. The final layer has been developed by the UK’s Ministry of Defence and filters out viruses, bacteria and gas pollution such as Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), Ozone, Benzathine and Formaldehyde. We call this The British Pollution Solution.
65 Roses reflects the signature purple rose that represents Cystic Fibrosis. This special design was created through a collaboration with lung transplant survivor, Jennifer Ronnenburg to raise awareness for those suffering with CF. 65 Roses is a term used by young children with Cystic Fibrosis to pronounce the name of their disease.
- Unique Lab tested British Military Filtration Technology filters almost 100% of pollution, gases, and bacteria and viruses.
- Ideal for people at risk of respiratory diseases, living in or traveling to areas with high air pollution/smoke levels
- Protection against harmful gases, odours, all PM; PM2.5, PM0.3, pollen, smoke, allergens, and pathogens
- Presented in eco-friendly packaging for storage, fashion friendly designs available in 5 sizes suitable for the whole family!
- Head-straps and Nose-foam are included. Valve Deactivator is not included.
Usage and Care:
The PRO Mask can be used for up to 340 hours depending on the level of pollution it is exposed to. On average, this is around 3-6 months of wear. The mask can be washed with soap and hot water, however, keep in mind that this will not extend the life of the filters.
XS*- 120 x 135 mm
S - 140 x 170 mm
M - 150 x 190 mm
L - 170 x 200 mm
XL - 175 x 220 mm
* Size XS masks do not include a filter.