Razer BlackShark V2 - ESL Edition Gaming Headset
Collect in store for FREE
Order now and collect from a selected store of your choice for FREE!
Easy payment Plan
Enjoy 3 to 24 months 0% financing on purchase over QAR 1000*
How it works in 3 easy steps
Make any purchase on our website or in-store of QAR 1000 or more with your credit card.
Receive your items or pick them up in store.
3. Pay Monthly
Contact your bank (partner banks only) immediately & quote your order number to convert it to an installment plan.
To learn more about installment plans click here.
Free Delivery over 200 QAR
Orders are delivered within same day to 2 days. Public Holidays may affect delivery times.
Hassle FREE returns
If you change your mind, you can return the product to your nearest Virgin Megastore.Exchange / Refund policy applies.
Deploy your tactical audio advantage with the Razer BlackShark V2, a battle-ready esports headset that sets the soundstage for your victory. Armed with Razer™ TriForce Titanium 50mm Drivers, its patented 3-part design amplifies your in-game awareness and picks up on every audio detail—from the footsteps of an encroaching enemy to the toss of a grenade.
- 50mm titanium Razer™ TriForce drivers for high quality sound
- Razer™ HyperClear cardioid microphone with USB sound card for enhanced voice capture and microphone control
- Flow-weave and memory foam ear cushions for maximum comfort
- THX Spatial Audio for positional accuracy that delivers better immersion and a competitive edge
- Frequency range: 12 - 28,000 Hz
- Resistance: 32 Ohm at 1 kHz
- Speakers: 50 mm, with neodymium magnets
- Sensitivity (@ 1 kHz): 100dBSPL/mW, 1kHz
- Speakers: tunable dynamic 50mm drivers
- Inner cup diameter: 65 x 40mm
- Connection type: 3.5mm
- Cable length: 1.8m
- Approximate weight: 262g
- Oval ear cushions: breathable with memory foam
- Frequency range: 100Hz-10kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 60dB
- Sensitivity (at 1kHz): -42dB V/Pa, 1kHz
- Grip Pattern: Unidirectional
- Controls on the ear cup:
- Adjusting the volume balance
- Microphone on/off button
- To use audio: devices with 3.5mm audio jack
- To use an audio and USB sound card: devices with a free USB port