Lenco LS-50LED Turntable with PC Encoding-Speakers And Lights
*Vinyl Record for display purposes only, not included.
The Lenco LS-50LED is a modern record player with two built-in speakers and LED light animation in the platter. The colours of the lights change on the beats of the music, choose the auto-fade function or choose your favourite colour manually. It is also possible to use the turntable without the lights. Enjoy your favourite vinyl at the touch of a button. Forget complicated music installations, because with the Lenco LS-50LED you can effortlessly bring your records back to life.
Whatever record you listen to, you can easily change the speed from 33 to 45 or 78 RPM. For more volume, use external speakers and the RCA coupling on the back of the record player and fill every room with music! Would you also like to listen to your favourite record via your laptop or phone? You can transfer your actual record to digital files in no time via the USB port.
The Lenco LS-50LED comes with a detachable dust cover that protects the record player from dirt. You can easily adjust the needle pressure with the adjustable counterweight. With the Lenco LS-50LED, you will enjoy years of music from the past, played on today's equipment.
- Stylish all-black design with light up LEDs
- Platter diameter of 300mm
- USB port for converting records to digital files
- Convert your vinyl to digital format
- Mechanical arm-lift
- Built-in stereo amplifier
- RCA Line output to connect to additional speakers
- Compatible with 7, 10 and 12-inch vinyl
- Three-speed rating of 33, 45 and 78RPM
- Ceramic cartridge included
- Adjustable counterweight to avoid damaging your vinyl
- Robust and sturdy MDF cabinet
- Includes spare stylus